AIRCONDITIONER PLANNED PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMME
This is to enhance the life span of the equipment, in order to avoid major breakdown or failures, provide efficient operation and reduce operating cost.
These schedules apply to each unit, i.e. each air conditioner unit will be checked every two months. In addition of these checks, the permanent technician allocated to the project will do routine inspection of the units and take remedial action as required.
Two Months Activities
- Wash/clean air filters
- Check and clean blower wheels
- Clean grills and housings
- Check all controls for proper operation and rectify a necessary
- Check vibrations and rectify as necessary
- Check and clean condenser and drain pipes
- Check fan motor and lubricate as necessary
- Clean evaporator coil
- Inspect starters and compressor electrical terminals for tightness
- Check and clean starter contacts for any carbon
- Replace/repair pitted contacts (split units only)
- Check that all electrical connections are secure and ensure that all terminals are in good condition and show no signs of overheating
- Inspect fan blades for signs of rupture and change as necessary
- Check fan motors and lubricate as necessary
- Check refrigerant quantity and re-charge or top-up as necessary
- Check all controls for proper operation and rectify as necessary
- Inspect insulation on refrigerant lines and replace as necessary
- Leak test all refrigerant pipes
This would be carried out when one or more major components of the equipment fail due to wear or otherwise (e.g. compressor, evaporator/condenser, fan, motor etc)
Material/spares parts needed for jobs are to be provided by us.
Proforma invoice for material and labour cost will be sent to client for approval before repairs will be effected.
RESPONSE TIME FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
LG is customer oriented and is key to our operations. We have a three months interval for routine maintenance which we do not intend to alter. We are at liberty to report and recommend our findings to management for corrective measures. There is an emergency number at the disposal of the customer for the purpose of flexibility with response to fault that needs our urgent attention.
RESPONSE TIME FOR EMERGENCIES IN FREETOWN AND PROVINCES
Our technical team is readily available at the disposal of our customers within the shortest possible time. The response time for Freetown is between 12 to 24 hours from the time the fault is reported.